Thanks for listening to Your First Digital Product!
I’d love to continue the conversation in your inbox. Sign up to get bimonthly emails about how you can create, launch, and market your first digital product.
Read Past Issues
- Slowly restarting the momentum train 🚂
- Experiments, community, perfection and the bumpy journey
- A real-life tech stack and process for selling digital products
- Differing opinions, getting support and why you're not marketing
- If you're going to do something, should you do it right?
- Detour — road closed ahead 🛑
- Long-game philosophy and feeling uncertain
- The results of my 90-day social media experiment to promote my show
- Expanding your customer base, why you're really procrastinating, scaling back expectations and avoiding overwhelm
- Taking my own advice + creating a clear plan
- Upgrading your lead magnet, building confidence and meeting your audience where they are
- Are you consistent and persistent in your message?
- Less is more, validation is key, easy groups to sell to and my first “failed” digital product
- How are you experimenting in your business? 🤔
- Your First Digital Product has launched 🥳🎉
- What it feels like to have support on the journey
- Getting rid of the word "just" from our vocabulary
- Making decisions easier in business + what to expect from me