Thanks for listening to Your First Digital Product!
I’d love to continue the conversation in your inbox. Sign up to get bimonthly emails about how you can create, launch, and market your first digital product.
Read Past Issues
- Great questions that have come up recently; what are yours?
- Is it working? Sticking with it when you're not sure
- The disaster that was my first live workshop
- Digital products are more than just courses
- How do you finish out the year?
- 22 days of digital products, balancing client work and ways to continue to market your product
- Launching your product is not the final destination
- Action + clarity, physical products and all the emotions that come with creating products
- Feeling stuck with "you should do it this way" products
- Imposter syndrome, relationships, the path of least resistance and overcoming the fear of producing
- Slowly restarting the momentum train 🚂
- Experiments, community, perfection and the bumpy journey
- A real-life tech stack and process for selling digital products
- Differing opinions, getting support and why you're not marketing
- If you're going to do something, should you do it right?
- Detour — road closed ahead 🛑
- Long-game philosophy and feeling uncertain
- The results of my 90-day social media experiment to promote my show
- Expanding your customer base, why you're really procrastinating, scaling back expectations and avoiding overwhelm
- Taking my own advice + creating a clear plan